Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Being Real

So one of my bad habits that I plan on changing is not not taking school seriously and time management. I usually tend to leave my schoolwork to do at the last minute and I say to myself that I work better under pressure, but most of the time the outcome of my work is not very good. In other words I have to start taking school seriously and learning how to manage my time, especially because soon I will be paying for my own classes. Another bad habit that I need to change in order to be real with myself is to use the limited amount of time that I have wisely. The time that I have set aside for my homework and schoolwork never works out for me because  I feel like there is always something better to do. I'm pretty sure everybody would  rather do something else rather than homework, but the point is that I need to learn that the time I have set aside for homework and schoolwork, is going to be for homework and schoolwork, not for Netflix or the soccer game that is on television. I tend to get distracted easily especially when I don't feel like doing anything, I am very lazy when it comes to time management. I feel like I have to learn to management my school time better, and not be so lazy. I also need to be more focused on my school work because I feel like without an education you are nobody in this world, and also with an education you can go very far in life, that is guaranteed.

2 comments:

  1. me and you have similarities with being lazy and procrastinating or work, which is something that i need to work because it will not only make me successful in this class but my other classes as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also get distracted very easily. You can also put your phone on airplane mode, because that's what help me sometimes.

    ReplyDelete